Thread: Pachinko wall mount/stand

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Pachinko wall mount/stand

These cabinets are great. I purchased on for my popeye pachinko and it is posted in the Museum. I also believe the Tulsa has used them numerous of times. If you do a search there are many threads about this vender. These cabinets were listed on e-bay frequently, but I have not seen them lately. The cabinets are custom and built to order, so you do have to have patience. It takes a month or so to get your cabinet, but well worth the wait. They are also members of this forum.

Absoulty would recommend this vendor. I would call them. A while back they were having some difficulty completing orders in a timely fashion.... I think they might of been moving or something. I am sure someone here will also chime in.

Jeff
    There's no need to fear....
    Pachislo: Speed Racer, King Camel, Beast Sapp, Sindbad Adventure, Death Valley.Pachinko: Popeye, Fever Kagetu, Fever Circus, Spiderman Neo American: Red,White,& Blue Deluxe

2. The following user says "Thanks" to H20Dreams

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Whether you build or buy one, line the funnel and the ball collection area in the front of the cabinet with rubber shelf liner to dramatically reduce the noise of balls on wood and save your hearing. Floor space in my game room was limited, so the wall cabinet worked out great!

4. The following user says "Thanks" to steam furnace

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by H20Dreams
    These cabinets are great. I purchased on for my popeye pachinko and it is posted in the Museum. I also believe the Tulsa has used them numerous of times. If you do a search there are many threads about this vender. These cabinets were listed on e-bay frequently, but I have not seen them lately. The cabinets are custom and built to order, so you do have to have patience. It takes a month or so to get your cabinet, but well worth the wait. They are also members of this forum.

Absoulty would recommend this vendor. I would call them. A while back they were having some difficulty completing orders in a timely fashion.... I think they might of been moving or something. I am sure someone here will also chime in.

Jeff
    Actually I think it is Slotter, not Tulsa that has used gameroom cabinets quite a few times
    There's no need to fear....
    Pachislo: Speed Racer, King Camel, Beast Sapp, Sindbad Adventure, Death Valley.Pachinko: Popeye, Fever Kagetu, Fever Circus, Spiderman Neo American: Red,White,& Blue Deluxe

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by H20Dreams
    Actually I think it is Slotter, not Tulsa that has used gameroom cabinets quite a few times

Yes, it's Slotter.

[action=Tulsa]thinks cabinets are an abomination![/action]
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.