Thread: CR FIREWORKS volume mod?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default CR FIREWORKS volume mod?

OK...this has been covered, I'm sure - But has anyone who's done a volume mod on Aruze's/Mizuo's CR FIREWORKS encountered any issues, or is it a straight forward ordeal?

What volume adjustment method used(Lpad vs. potentiometer).

Anything I should be aware of?

I ask this because of the weirdness I had with my Sammy Popeye machine with the lower speaker - the shooter only functions normally when lower speaker is turned all the way down (totally fine for now).

Also- I currently have one speaker unplugged on Popeye - and there's been discussion of this being bad for the Amp or Transformer & a meltdown may be eminent. I've got one potentiometer left and until others arrive, I'd like to install it once the FIREWORKS arrive, leaving other speaker(s) unplugged...until I get more, that is. Bad idea? Or is this OK?

A BIG thank you to all experts on this forumhttp://www.pachitalk.com/forums/images/smilies/hail.gif, I'd be lost in a Pachinko sea of confusion with out you all.

Crippenese spoken here. drcrippen324's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: CR FIREWORKS volume mod?

you got the rte man iv got a fire works i did the volume mod on with a double potentiomiter if you open the glass to the cell the speakers are mounted on the main frame and there is a nice hole inbetween them to mount the potentiomiter but there are no issues and only 2 speakers they are real nice speakers though and realy bass heavy i was so inpressed with the machine as im sure you will be

But i am with others on the dont unplug ya speakers you may find on popeye that you have taped the ground wire with the volume mod and not the live and that is why you are having problems with the shooter as it is ground sensative ie to make you have to hold the shooter to make it fire so if you have a potentiomiter in between then it will dull the ground and make it think you arnt holding the shooter
    My rice krispies told me to do it

please note pachitalk.com cannot be held responsible for any injuries or death that occur as a results of anything strange people like me suggest you do

3. The following user says "Thanks" to drcrippen324