Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Are all newer Pachinkos Limited to a 4 spin Cache?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Are all newer Pachinkos Limited to a 4 spin Cache?

Good point, Ocpachinko.

You don't get to see each spin sequence, but when playing timed chance sequences, the goal is to hit as many spins as possible so that your chances of returning to the fever round increase. The pachinko parlors like this because the player is putting their winnings back into the game at a frenzied pace.

I personally like to see each spin sequence and play at a leisurely pace but once I hit the fever rounds, I ramp into high gear concentrating on maximum balls through the start gate. If I get a 100 chance bonus at increased odds, I will continue to play at the fever pace hitting the instant results button so that no time is wasted on the spin seqences. This is the best way to build huge ball counts.

Remember, 100 Chance rounds are on a timer as well, and watching each spin sequence at this point greatly impedes the ultimate number of chances one has of returning to a bonus fever round.
    Dennis

I have a passion for Pachinko!

2. The following user says "Thanks" to Bilko44

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by ocpachinko
    The only bummer on the machines with the skip feature (some Heiwa games you wave your hand in front of) is that you miss the big video buildup to the fever...my daughter did this on her Pretty Band once and missed the whole elaborate show
    I think they anticipated that this feature might cause that to occur so they incorporated the touch screen to act as a sort of yokoku in later machines that gave you a hint that a win might occur.
    Player, not collector. ドルドル箱yo~~~!
    Check out my journal for translated pachinko guides and manuals.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by nwojedi
    I was wondering if all newer style pachinko machines only allow up to 4 "spins" for the center pocket. I was playing LOTR's and noticed that after I get 4 spins saved up. I only get ball payouts for every ball that lands in the main pocket and lose the spin chance. So what ends up happening, is..I wait for the spins to catch up to about 2 in the cache before I continue. But sometimes you get 4 balls in a row to shoot down the hole, and you miss out on those spin chances.

All machines I've seen in person have a max of 4 banked spins, however I think I may have seen a machine that banked 5 in a promo video, I don't recal which machine it was, but I will go through the video's later this week and see what I find.
    "betcha can't have just one"

PachiFu "the way of the sphere"

ダン

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2