Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Big problems with Banker Nine

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Big problems with Banker Nine

Quote Originally Posted by alstonj1
    the problem you mentioned is from the reels not spinning properly the machine checks the speed of the reels with its sensors . if the reels aren't up to speed it wont arm the reel stop buttons . when you hit the machine it jars the reels and they start spinning normally . I suggest next time it does it you help it spin the reels a bit sort of like kick starting them if you do it to the bad one it should arm the stop buttons try it a few times till you determine which is sticking . then order a new reel from the person you bought it from .
    i also found out on some machines I've gotten recently that if you press on the reel wiring connectors (flex them side to side you might find the connector is bad or the pins inside are broken causing the reel to stutter .)you might find the bad reel easier with that method.
    You were 100% right! After removing the stop board and going over every connection on it with a magnifying glass I found nothing.I reassembled everything and the machine was working then it started again so this time I lightly tapped the right side reel assembly and it started working. It has always been the right side reel that has stuttered and hessitated. All of the connections to it are very tight and have been cleaned. Should I take the reel apart and lube it(can it be lubed or is it sealed) or just request a replacement? What would you do?
    Led Zepplin

2. The following user says "Thanks" to Eddie

Thanks
    Thanks Received

call and ask for a replacement reel the motor is either going bad or the pins in the plug to the reel assy might be broken and making a bad connection .either way a new reel assy. should clear up the problem .
    Jeff

4. The following user says "Thanks" to alstonj1

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I had a similar problem with my King Camel. I contacted Eric at Pachinko_Pallace and they had me check the wiring harness to that reel.
    While the connector was plugged in tightly, one of the wires iinside the connector was broken and making intermittent connection.
    They shipped me a new board for that reel. Works perfectly now.
    Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

6. The following user says "Thanks" to Tony Junior

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2