Thread: Star Wars Fever payout

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Star Wars Fever payout

Don't worry at least we're getting somewhere......

One idea is I'm asuming you just set the machine up as it arrived ... there were still some balls left in the pipe (those 25 balls)....... but the ball stop is fixed in place, so you only paid out those balls leaving the remaining ones in the full hopper......

( sorry if this is difficult to explain without pics )

Follow the path of the balls they go in the hopper then down two side by side tracks down into the payout mech ......as you look at the back of the machine in the upper right you will see a metal or plastic cover to the track with a little thumb guide on it...... if you look carefully you will see two prongs that insert down into the track to stop the balls ( sorry if this seems like stating the obvious ) .... of course this needs to be in the up position to make sure the balls can flow freely..

OK .... if it still isn't shifting balls, then check the ball path for obvious obstructions.......also check the all the plugs are connected to the payout mech motor......if still no joy its time to listen / observe if the motor activates during dropiing a ball into a pocket.......other than that its whip out the motor unit to check for obstructions ( dead easy on Sankyo machines ) ....If I can get home later i'll try to get some pics done........

Cheers

BIG S
    Pachinko: Star Wars, Gachinko 7, Thunderzone, Apollo, Top Gun

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Star Wars Fever payout

Thanks Big S, pictures would surely help. I have looked at the back of this machine several times and really don't know what I'm looking at! The prongs are up though. (I learned that with Spider Man) Hopefully, we can figure this out. I appreciate everybodys help! That's one of the reasons this is the best Pachi site on the net, period!!!!