Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Do I have any Control?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Do I have any Control?

Hey everyone,

I've read stuff on the internet (if it's there, it's gotta be true) that says the pachislo machines are totally controlled by a computer and that the second you put the first coin in, the outcome of the spin has already been determined. Now, I wasn't born yesturday but I am sure that is somewhat correct. The machine must retain a certain percentage durring rounds just like a true Vegas machine.

My question is this... Do I have any control on the outcome by stopping the reals? I can easily get the first and second Blue Gameras on the reals (Gamera High Vision), but I cannot get the third(It looks like the third real spins faster to prevent the player from easily seeing the symbols).

Do I have control only in the Bonus rounds or Big Bonus? If so, How much...Total? Example...

In Gamera Bonus...If he wants me to get 777, that's not to difficult. Is it me that is doing it, or just the computer giving it to me?

I pose this question because I have heard (on the internet agian) that there are Proffesional Pachislo players. If all the outcomes of a spin are computer controlled, then how does one become a proffesional? I also watched Willie easily control the outcome of the spin luck bunus on the video that is linked through Pachitalk.
    Youngjedi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Do I have any Control?

i refer you to the videos of the spin luck shootout at tony's house as posted by tony junior and fighter pilot

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Since by Japanese law a reel can slip four postions, no you have no real control over the outcome. You can, like most everyone can, eye shoot the first two reels fairly consistantly but that third reel is going to slip up to four spots regardless of where you press the stop button.

You may have some measure of control during a JAC game in trying to avoid the JAC symbols but that's the best you can really hope for. Otherwise it uses a random number generator just like it's American cousins. Unless it's your turn to win, you're not going to hit on that third reel.

The rate at which you're going to win is determined on the odds setting you put your machine on.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

4. The following user says "Thanks" to Tulsa

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks Tulsa, Is that pretty much the same on all machines?
    Youngjedi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yep, pretty much the same as far as I'm aware.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Is it possible to enter a bonus round without being in a win mode? The reason I'm asking Most machines make some sort of sound effect when you line up two 7's making you think you have a chance to hit the third. I have only lined up 3 sevens after entering a win mode. So if its not possible to do so why do you here those sound effects?
    Chris Dice
    Yo 11 any 7

Thanks
    Thanks Received

That's just a teaser to make you think you are going to hit it.

It gets you to keep playing and put in more tokens or balls.
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisdice
    Is it possible to enter a bonus round without being in a win mode? The reason I'm asking Most machines make some sort of sound effect when you line up two 7's making you think you have a chance to hit the third. I have only lined up 3 sevens after entering a win mode. So if its not possible to do so why do you here those sound effects?
    I have hit a BB in the middle of nowhere on the Don Don King and the Spin Luck. However, most of the time...the machine must be played into a "Chance" mode in order to hit 777.

Even then...if you lolly gag around without hitting the 777, eventually...the machine will help you hit it. The Don Don King practically gives you the 777 after a several terrible spins. I've witnessed people that were absolutely oblitered on alcohol in front of my machines hit 777 during a "chance" mode only because I think the machine was trying to say..."Okay, enough already!"

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I think it is mostly chance, but not always.

For example, like on the video of Willie eye-shooting on the Spin Luck. In those Future Games rounds, he is eye-shooting. He has missed by not paying attention. Especially when the machine calls for a black or red seven.

Now me, on the other hand, if I can hit one out of ten black or red seven I'm doing good.

As far as triple sevens on any machine, if the machine is ready for you to hit, you will. Like Vegas machines, luck has a lot to do with it.
    Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well, what Tulsa said is very true. I know that I've played the Spin Luck enough, that I can pretty much tell where that third 7 will land on the last reel when I see where the first two have landed. (most times you will NOT hit triple 7's) The only time I can say I almost never miss triple 7's, is when I hit triple 7's on the first reel, and the the 7 on the second reel lands in the middle position.....making a 7 in ANY position on the third reel a winner. I'd guess that if the first two 7's line-up as I stated above, I'll hit a Big Bonus 95% of the time.

Triple 7's on the first reel isn't all that hard to hit (with some practice) the tough part is getting that 7 on the second reel to stop in the middle.

I'm not a Spin Luck expert. There were days at Tony's that his Spin Luck ate the tokens as fast as I could put them in it. Yes, I came out way ahead while I was there, but I tend to think that is just the nature of that machine.

Eye-shooting plays a part in it, sure. It makes sense that if you can line up the first two 7's most of the time, your odds of hitting triple 7's are greatly increased over someone who can't eye-shoot the first two.

Yes, there is something to be said about eye-shooting, but in the end, even the best eye-shooter has to contend with the slippage factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Junior
    I think it is mostly chance, but not always.

For example, like on the video of Willie eye-shooting on the Spin Luck. In those Future Games rounds, he is eye-shooting.
    This is true. However, I have found that hitting triple 7's on the first reel is much eaiser when playing a Future Game.
    Last edited by Fighter Pilot; 05-16-2006 at 09:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Proud owner of a TOMCAT AND a SPIN LUCK!!!!!.....And now, a Thunderbirds Pachinko!!! THANK YOU Pachitalk family!!!! I have been drawn over to the DARK SIDE!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

When I had my Jet Set Radio, I didn't think it made one bit of difference what I did. Now I've got a Spin Luck, I find that you can affect things more - it does make a difference whether you eyeshoot the 7s and you can kinda control how the game plays. For instance, I'm currently going through a stage of deliberately missing eyeshoots and obvious wins, as I'm trying to see if that will end up with a bigger number dropping on the wheel. The theory being that the machine will be gagging to pay me out money. As for the professional players, Rupan used to say that it's all about reading the machines - play them when they look like they're going to pay out. There used to be a quiz machine in my local and I always knew when that was dying to pay out and I got it right 95% of the time - not the same as a pachi, but might support this theory.
    Star Wars, Spin Luck#749. Jet Set Radio, Space Shuttle Pinball & Monolopy quiz machine

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The Spin Luck in easier to eye shoot the first reel because you have three 7's in a row. Very few other machines have 3 of the same in a row. Hell Stevie Wonder could eye shoot a Spin Luck!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Tulsa
    Hell Stevie Wonder could eye shoot a Spin Luck!
    The heck you say!

I must not have even the eyesight of Stevie Wonder!

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Oh TJ, I'm sure you're much better at it than you're letting on.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Tulsa
    Oh TJ, I'm sure you're much better at it than you're letting on.
    He would be, but he just doesn't spend that much time with it. I think he should send the Spin Luck to me, so I could give it a good home.
    Proud owner of a TOMCAT AND a SPIN LUCK!!!!!.....And now, a Thunderbirds Pachinko!!! THANK YOU Pachitalk family!!!! I have been drawn over to the DARK SIDE!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Fighter Pilot
    He would be, but he just doesn't spend that much time with it. I think he should send the Spin Luck to me, so I could give it a good home.
    I spend more time with it than you think.

The best of both worlds would be if you (Willie) would pack up Dallas, yourself, and the TOMCAT and move here!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Junior
    I spend more time with it than you think.

The best of both worlds would be if you (Willie) would pack up Dallas, yourself, and the TOMCAT and move here!
    I understand you feeling like that, but I want to stay in this house as long as possible. I've been here for over 41 years now and as long as I can afford to remain here I'm going to try to do just that. If my financial picture changes, or I see I just can't do it, then you'd better make room.
    </IMG>

Thanks
    Thanks Received

...Lancaster is beautiful....stay put
    Dawn

Thanks
    Thanks Received

P.A. sucks (Trust me i live there ) Go for the gold go to Arkansas!!!! Eric Estrada loves it there just watch the infomercial.......
    Jeff

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Then I guess you have never gone to dattia's diner in PA
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast