Thread: Fever Queen pachinko...new owner

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Fever Queen pachinko...new owner

This is a completely new type of machine for me so bear with me please. I am gradually figuring out how the thing works. Do you fill the top rear hopper with the balls first? Then, what is the purpose of the metal "stop" further down the hopper? Is is supposed to stop the balls or be opened or does it open by itself?

Also, there is a plastic slidding thing that can/will divert balls as well. What/where is the correct position of this thing?

There are two yellow buttons along the front, just in front of the front ball tray. What is their function?

On the front , on the left is a lit up button that gives you a voice speaking one japanese word. Does this start he game or something?

Finally, the ashtray is upside down and only seems to want to turn partway. I don't smoke but don't want to break it either.

Sorry if these questions seem very elementary but no owner's manual came with this machine. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Richard

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Fever Queen pachinko...new owner

Welcome to the site. We'll see if we can answer a few of these anyway.

Yes, you fill the top hopper with balls first, this feeds the balls down the track and they are held in place until dispensed for winning balls. Open the metal stop and generally leave it that way. You can use it to stop the hopper balls from feeding further down the track if you need to work on something track related.

I'm not sure what plastic piece since I don't have this model. I'm sure someone will have one that can help.

The two yellow buttons are for parlor use and offer the home user no options.

You should be able to turn that ashtray to an upright positon but I obviously can't see your machine to tell if that's jammed or not. Be careful if you don't want to break it is all I can suggest.

Have fun playing!
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

if the ashtay works the same way as on Magic Party then push ashtray in against spring pressure till you hear a click it will now turn 180degrees clock wise and
    welcome
    popeye , lion , new seastory ,magic party

Thanks
    Thanks Received

To our little slice of imported happiness.

This is my personal opinion, or of the voices in my head, and are not meant to reflect the opinion of this board.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

WELCOME!!
    ...Carol

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome Aboard
    Chris
    Pachinko : Star Wars, Julie Pinball, Super stadium, 007, Freddie Vs Jason, Haunted Mansion, Vicky Chance. Pachislo : Terminator (Original).

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your new machine and will share your experiences with us. I'm sure you'll find answers to all your questions here.
    Never met a Pachi I didn't like!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

You are a member of a new nation, Pachination

The concept of PachiTalk was to bring together anyone and everyone who has a passion for these amazing Japanese creations. Once you stepped through the doors at PachiTalk.com, you become part of the Pachination.
    You are no longer Japanese, American, English, Italian, German, etc. (If I missed you I am sorry). You are now considered a Pachinational, put that on an application! We are all one big entity amongst ourselves and our Pachis. Segregation is not our philosophy and the seperating of diffent cultures will not happen, we are one, under the Pachi Flag.

We are the United Nations of Pachiland....
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

Thanks
    Thanks Received

the voice can be telling you you are backed up with balls or you have no balls. depending on what is going on
    Last edited by arbycoffee; 05-07-2006 at 02:28 PM.
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

Winnipeg Pachinko Correspondent dishpan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

First close the ball dump switch by pushing it to the right. In the left position all the balls in the hopper and track will run down to the overflow. This switch is located to the far right of the track. The metal stopper flap can be left open all the time until you wish to stop the balls for servicing.

The yellow buttons in front of the ball tray are used in the Japanese Parlors and serve no function at home.

The other button on the lower front left is used to switch the game lights and sounds between the new "Neo Queen" and the older "Queen" version of the game. This can be done any time that the machine is idle and the button is lit.
    To me it sounds like it is saying "Kreen" and "Mill Kreen". If you press this same button after just powering up your machine, it will activate all the front door lights so that their operation can be verified.

To reverse the ashtray, push it in to release or to lock it. When released, it will spin easily.
    If you haven't grown up by age 50 ... you don't have to!

11. The following user says "Thanks" to dishpan

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I believe with the ashtray, you first need to losen the screw in the back of the machine (it's in the back behind where the ashtray would be). It holds a locking mechanism. Typically, the machines have these in locked position. To do anything with the ashtray, losen the screw and slide the lever to the left. It will then be unlocked. You can then spin the ashtray upright or keep it in upside down position. From the post, it seems the ashtray has come lose in the upside down position and can move slightly left and right. By unlocking it, you can push it back in correctly and lock again.

Oh yeah, WELCOME !!!
    Pachinkos: FEVER FLOWER MONTH, ROBOCOP, FEVER POWER WONDERFUL, POPEYE
    Pachislo: Speed Racer

Thanks
    Thanks Received

"betcha can't have just one"

PachiFu "the way of the sphere"

ダン