Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Battle counter PC version

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Battle counter PC version

Random Hajile I tried to install your software and it sent me to Microsoft as predicted and i installed the software from them as requested but your program still wont load it doesn't recognize Microsoft's software (newer version than what your software requires ) and keeps sending me back and Microsoft says its already installed ...typical Microsoft Junk !!!!...could you send me the version thats required to run the program thanks my email is alstonj1@comcast.net ,thanks Jeff
    Jeff

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Okay, I've just released v0.1.1 to SourceForge (no installer this time, I've bundled the dlls with it). Can someone clarify something for me? I managed to get a regular bonus... but because of a problem with v0.10 I couldn't register it. Does the Regular Bonus relay stay on through the Jac-in, or does it just click on and then stay off? Not that it matters... The regular bonus just turfed out 120 tokens (8 x 15token Jacs). Is that the same on all machines?

If you want to download the software, just head on over to SourceForge and grab the package. It might take an hour or so to propagate through the servers. Details on building the cable and a basic readme file are now included.

Enjoy!
    May the 4th be with you!
    Pachi Systems Inc. - Why not?
    Pachi Battle System - Hardware complete!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

i would imagine it stays high till the bonus round is over .and no there not all the same my hanabi hykkei doles out over 600 tokens during a big bonus if your a good eyeshooter.
    Jeff

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Sorry, I meant during a single Jac-in. My Dance Night will dish out anything between 300 and 1000 tokens in a streak, but a single Jac-in only coughs out 120 tokens. I was wondering if the single Jac-in round (i.e. 8 x 15 tokens) is the same across the board.

Funny you should mention Hanabi Hyakkei... That's the machine I've just bought from BigSasquatch. So looking forward to playing it. It'll also help getting multiple machines working.
    May the 4th be with you!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

the hanabis a great machine i love playing some people think its boring over time but im not the type thats looking for hidden nuances and detail besides i can entertain my self ..... i like playing these machines to kill time and stress relief mostly and the hanabi is right up that alley ....you have to remember its the first of the color big screen LCD machines so its sort of a prototype of the first generation machines but the videos are fantastic and great as an eye catcher entering the room . plus almost anyone loves fireworks no matter what the age . as for the jac-in your talking about its a chance round and yes most are alike in that respect and yes it should remain high till it ends .
    Jeff

6. The following user says "Thanks" to alstonj1

Crippenese spoken here. drcrippen324's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

ahhh yes it may stay high till the bonus is over as it will operate the lights on the island or battel counter in the parlour so that they flash all the time its in bonus to show every one that it is winning and encorage more play
    My rice krispies told me to do it

please note pachitalk.com cannot be held responsible for any injuries or death that occur as a results of anything strange people like me suggest you do

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Just to keep you updated, I managed to grab a few hours over the past couple of days and have just built v0.1.3 of the Pachi Battle System for the PC. The program now shows all the data for the machine as accurate as possible. I've also built in some foundation work for when I introduce the XML data to save all the stats and hope it can be used for slump graphs. I'm just waiting to get a second machine before I implement multiple machines (anyone had dealings with PostVan before?... They didn't collect when they said they would). Anyway, download will be up at the SourceForge project page (pachibattlepc), and here are the changes since v0.1.1:

v0.1.3 - Bug Fix release.
    + Bug fix: Play count fixed during and after Jac-ins.
    + Bug fix: Big bonus round now tallies with the machine.
    + Bug fix: Bonus notificaiton for BB round stays on until the end.
    + Program status (Initializing... or Ready.)
    + System time & date shown in status bar.
    + User menu implemented.
    + XML ground work in place for v0.2.0

v0.1.2 - Bug Fix Release.
    + Bug fix: Big Bonus round payout now takes into account tokens in.
    + Bug fix: More reliable play count. Works properly during Jac-ins.
    + Code: All internal variables renamed for ease of tracking.
    + Code: Source code tidied up a bit.

May the 4th be with you!

9. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to Random_Hajile

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Keep up the good work Random..

thanks for putting in the time and effort for this...

it is appreciated..

"I've stopped fighting my inner demons, we are on the same side now."

11. The following user says "Thanks" to Sid

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Sid
    Keep up the good work Random..

thanks for putting in the time and effort for this...

it is appreciated..

Couldn't agree more!!!
    Excellent contribution to pachiholics everywhere!!!
    logicprobe
    Retired - Living on a Wing and a prayer!

13. The following user says "Thanks" to logicprobe

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thank you for all the words of support guys! This really is the best community I've ever been involved in!

I'm working on the XML thing right now, so it won't be long before this system can track your pachi career (I'll also program a "Reset Stats" button for when you reset the machine). Things are going good, but there may be some hic-cups...

I currently don't have access to a pachinko machine... The next release will have support for two pachinko machines, but I cannot guarantee they will work at all. If there is someone close by who doesn't mind letting me at their pachinko for a few hours, please let me know. Also any C# programmers would be a great asset. Secondly, I have a job interview tomorrow that could send me away for a while... Well, a year... I'll be based in China and have absolutely zero access to pachislo or pachinko (unless I can convince my room-mate over there to let me have one from CoinOpExpress). On the up-side, I can get PCBs manufactured for next to nothing over there... so the connection system will be really cheap!

Before I go, here's the list of features I want to leave you guys with in the program:
    - Simultaneous tracking for 7 pachislo and 14 pachinko machines from 1 program.
    - Easy to manage databse with details for all machines (so you can add new machines as they are released )
    - Slump graphs to have a visual record of progress.
    - Windows service running in the background to capture information so you don't have to keep the window focussed all the time.
    - BB round 'Guesstimator' to give you a countdown to the next BB based on average.
    - Any thing you can think of? PM, email or leave a request on the Feature Request tracker on SourceForge.net project page. I'll try and incorporate it before I go.

Well, it's Sunday afternoon, and that means beer time. I have nothing on all week, so I'll sit down and start getting more things in there. Hopefully my second pachislo will arrive this week, too. Before you ask, I have a family member looking after my machines while I'm away for the year. Just in case you think I was going to give up this great hobby just as I am seriously getting into it.
    May the 4th be with you!

15. The following user says "Thanks" to Random_Hajile

Thanks
    Thanks Received

if your going to china please do me a favor and set the program to give an option to allow key strokes to be assigned as imputs for each item instead of the parallel port so i can interface the program with the kb16 interface and ill continue to finish the prodject here in the states .
    Jeff

Thanks
    Thanks Received

No problem. Probably not going there for at least 2 months, though, so still have a little bit of time left. That's if I even get the job. If not, then I'll be sticking around for a while.
    May the 4th be with you!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

i dont know weather to wish you good luck random and we loose you a new member

or wish you bad luck and somthing better comes along in the states and you get cheaper pachies and you will stick around

desitions desitions

please note pachitalk.com cannot be held responsible for any injuries or death that occur as a results of anything strange people like me suggest you do

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Just a quick update in case you thought I might have gotten too busy to satiate my desire for pachi... as if.

I'm now off for the next two weeks. With the exception of my birthday (June 15th), Father's Day (June 18th) and my mother's birthday (June 20th), I should be stuck indoors playing with the XML data file for the next release of Pachi Battle System PC and getting two machines recognised (from there it'll be a doddle to get the other 5 working).

I am looking for some help on the data side, though. I have to build a database of all the current pachinko and pachislo machines availiable and necessary information on each one. As there are around a thousand machines (that's just what I can see in the gallery) I am asking for anyone with a few hours to spare to give me a hand. No programming knowledge required. I'll work on the format I'd like the information in, but if anyone is interested in helping out, then I'll make sure you get full credit in the documentation on the project.

Please PM me if you're interested and I'll let you know how to format the info. Thanks for your help in advance.
    May the 4th be with you!

20. The following user says "Thanks" to Random_Hajile

Thanks
    Thanks Received

why do you want a data base of all the current machines wouldent it be easyer for the user to input the machines themselves to track there pachi carrear with or are you thinking of up loading the info to one central data base dor all to see the users progress and carea ??

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The major plan was to eventually have a central tracking database where the pachi progress and career could be tracked. And if/when I come back from China, perhaps some sort of league table... maybe with prizes... or something. Not quite sure how it would work outm but I have tons of ideas banging about in my head. Plus I just scored a 6-week teaching contract at the local Uni to increase my bank balance, so I might be able to get a pachinko after all.

Finally, I thought it might even be possible (since the data being put out is XML) to do something like the Blog360, but for pachis. For those unfamiliar with the project: http://www.360voice.com/blog.asp?tag=Elijah%20Modnar Basically it automatically generates a 'blog' based on the XML information the system uploads.

These are things I can work on if I'm in China, so if I can get the groundwork in place before I go, it would be superb.
    May the 4th be with you!

23. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Random_Hajile

Thanks
    Thanks Received

ahhh i see now what an idea a world wide pachi leauge and we could then see if any one hit the 7777 cooooool

and like you said compotitions and things

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Any news on this recently?

Cheers

Jon

Thanks
    Thanks Received

yeh the is a website been set up by our man on the job link is
    http://pachibattle.experienced.tv/

27. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to drcrippen324

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Has this project halted now?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast