Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: "Willie And The Spin Luck"

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default "Willie And The Spin Luck"

Time is rapidly running out with Willie's visit here. And the only machine he has played it the Spin Luck, thanks to this move.

But he has done rather well on it. Last night he got a 100, a 200, a 333, and several other smaller futures games all while playing the first one. He hasn't hit the 7777 yet, and time is running out.

Anyway, we took a few pictures of the total payout of 723 with 10 still left in the Target Points. His final tally was 737.

Willie, caressing the Spin Luck

A big spin

Willie pointing to the 723 with 10 left on the Target Points

Willie, proud of the final total of 737, even though the Current Points still reads 723

Tray full of tokens

Willie's winnings, adding to the loot. That is a 35 pound litter container.
    Last edited by Tony Junior; 04-27-2006 at 11:12 AM.
    Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

2. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to Tony Junior

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: "Willie And The Spin Luck"

Thanks for the pictures Tony. Sounds like Willie has really given the Spin Luck a workout. The hunt for the elusive 7777 continues.........
    Mike
    Arnold The Terminator Sheep, the baaaddest sheep in the whole damn town, plays only Star Wars, ROBOCOP, and Sakura Pachinkos in CA.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I think the contest for the first 7777 is going to run for quite a while!

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

Thanks
    Thanks Received

TJ, Wille will miss the Spin Luck more than You

It's great that you have so many helpers
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by luckydog

It's great that you have so many helpers
    I'm sure he will, Lucky!

Yes, I don't know what I'd do without all these helpers! Even the cats help...they think.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by luckydog
    That's not QUITE true. Now, if he thinks that is the case, he can always give it to me so that can't happen....that way, I can only miss him!!!
    Proud owner of a TOMCAT AND a SPIN LUCK!!!!!.....And now, a Thunderbirds Pachinko!!! THANK YOU Pachitalk family!!!! I have been drawn over to the DARK SIDE!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I banked my highest score tonight - a 666. I don't know whether to be happy or worried!
    Star Wars, Spin Luck#749. Jet Set Radio, Space Shuttle Pinball & Monolopy quiz machine

Thanks
    Thanks Received

What level do you have yours set on, Mike?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Sounds like below ground level to me!
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Tulsa
    Sounds like below ground level to me!
    WAY below ground level!

Willie suggested last night that he runs all the Future Games off, resets the the level to 1. Then play the heck out of it until he hits that 7777!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

It's on 4 - I believe your's is the same Tony? I've noticed it plays differently the better I get - as I'm trying to get more Spin Lucks, it means I'm getting less of the lower wins, so hopefully that will only increase the chances of getting the bigger wins, or 7777. As I've still not got over 333 in one spin, I'm still not convinced that you have to be on level 1 to get 7777 - but I could be pursuaded! I read that someone got a 1000 on one spin before (can't remember who!), if you're reading this, what level was it set at? The answer is to play the machine as much as possible, and I'm happy to oblige!
    Star Wars, Spin Luck#749. Jet Set Radio, Space Shuttle Pinball & Monolopy quiz machine

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Mike, yes, my machine was set on 4...until this morning. Willie decided he wanted to try at level 1, so he ran off 6 Futures Games. In case anyone is wondering, you can only bank 5 Futures Games. But what he did was play until he got the 6th one, then ran all of them off.

He didn't get many Target Points, as the picture below shows.

Right now he already has 5 banked, hit a 20 FG, iinside that he has hit a 50, and a 100. He's still trying for more, but just ran out. 170 out of 170.

Next time he gets on, I'll have him explain to y'all what he told me about the difference between level 1 and 4.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks Tony. I wonder whether it gives more Spin Lucks on level 1 to keep you interested, as you'll get less BBs? The first day I got my machine it was on level 1 and I got 550 target points straight off. It's taken quite a bit of play on level 4 until I beat that. Look forward to Willie's theory!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Willie's Theory.....or lack of one: Ok, I have played one full day with the Spin Luck on Level 1 and to be honest, I see very little difference between levels 1 and 4. I'm not saying there is no difference, just that I haven't seen it yet. I've hit at least 5 BB's, banked 5 futures and played 10 to 15 others.....it MAY be that I was in a "payout" sequence with the Spin Luck, as opposed to a "dry spell" that we all know these wonderful machines go through. Even with it set to level 1, I've had to open a new bag on Tony's tokens so that I wouldn't have to load the hopper out of my winnings bucket. I wanted to count my overall winnings before I leave on Monday, but Tony's coin counting machine is broken, and it looks as though it won't be fixed in time.

As far as the numbers hit on the wheel on level 1 compared to level 4, again, so far I see no difference at this time. The only difference I am thinking I see between the two levels is, it SEEMS thougher to eye-shoot the 7's on level 1.

I'll do more "research" today, and post any other thoughts tonight or Sunday morning.
    Proud owner of a TOMCAT AND a SPIN LUCK!!!!!.....And now, a Thunderbirds Pachinko!!! THANK YOU Pachitalk family!!!! I have been drawn over to the DARK SIDE!!!

16. The following user says "Thanks" to Fighter Pilot

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Mike
    I read that someone got a 1000 on one spin before (can't remember who!), if you're reading this, what level was it set at?
    I had it set at level 6.
    logicprobe
    Retired - Living on a Wing and a prayer!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks Logicprobe.... That kinda fits in with what Willie was saying on another thread. He got loads of Spin Lucks on level 1, but they were all low. It might be that the machine gives you more lower Spin Lucks on 1 to keep you interested, but then you get the higher hits on 6. The most I've hit on 4 is 333 and the only time I know that someone has hit a 1000, is when it was on 6. I'm gonna have a go on 6 and see how I get on!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

In case anyone is curious, here is the thread
    Mike mentioed above.

http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12071

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I've been playing pretty much solid set on 6 since my last post - lots of BBs and Spin Lucks so far, but nothin above 50. It's mostly been 20 'too bad' - 20 'unlucky' - 20 'what a shame' :disappoin Still I've just taken my daughter to bed, so it's back to the Spinluck and time to play the one I saved!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Mike
    Thanks Logicprobe.... That kinda fits in with what Willie was saying on another thread. He got loads of Spin Lucks on level 1, but they were all low. It might be that the machine gives you more lower Spin Lucks on 1 to keep you interested, but then you get the higher hits on 6. The most I've hit on 4 is 333 and the only time I know that someone has hit a 1000, is when it was on 6. I'm gonna have a go on 6 and see how I get on!
    Come to think of it, 333 was the highest Willie hit while he was here on his brief 3 week 'vacation/recuperation' period. That is, if I'm not mistaken.

Willie? What say you?

Maybe 6 is the level to be set on for 7777.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yes, 333 is the highest I hit on the Spin Luck while I was there. As far as the level it needs to be set at for that, I'm not sure. I was just thinking though, that if 6 is the "easy" level (most payouts) the parlors in Japan would never set there machines to that level, right? Therefore, MAYBE 7777 can only be hit on level 6 which means they would never have to worry about anyone hitting it??

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast