Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: King of King Pulsar

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: King of King Pulsar

Hmm... not sure what's up with that. They're plain MP3 files.

Try saving them to your computer and changing the file name to .mp3 (the free site I found to upload to wouldn't let you put MP3s on there, but they did let MPGs...) and opening them in whatever program you play your MP3s in.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Dear xZapx (and others),

Yes, I too heard that this model is limited production machine, I forget where but I did read up on it on a differnt pachislo/slot website. It had a extreemely small ratio on number of models made compared to other ones in production. I too am a proud owner (just got it this saturday) and the guy who sold it to me said it was/will be a collecters model because of its low amount of production.

I know I just got mine the other day, however Id agree that with all that great 12 inch space of High Res Graphics that we would see more Frog action. I guess it makes you want to put more tokens in!

Ok so - so far my only questions are whats the deal (again) with the full moon and when is it that the skill stop buttons actually do let you try to stop them when you want? I read that all that skill stop stuff is not true.
    -DAX

Thanks
    Thanks Received

PS Here is where I found the info about the production of this machine being 1/4th the standard:

http://www.proxy77.com/nph-proxy.cgi...ayphotohosting

Anyone have anything to tell me about the moon and skill stop from my previous post will be much appreciated!
    -DAX

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Can't help ya with the moon, etc.

But now I understand why it's as rare as it is. It says so right there in PachinkoPallace's ad. And they don't mislead anyone... noooo...

Here's an eBay search for "one of the rarest" AND "slot machine" in descriptions... for items currently running.
    WHOA... how about that? PP is selling five of the six "rarest". Hmmm.

All I'm saying is take their ads with a grain... no... an OCEAN full of salt.
    They can't help themselves, and we can't help them stop it.

But... cool machine. That's one I wouldn't mind having next to my other Pulsars. Ya did good, no matter what... and as long as you enjoy it, congrats!!

And welcome to the fourm!
    logicprobe
    Retired - Living on a Wing and a prayer!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by DAX
    Ok so - so far my only questions are whats the deal (again) with the full moon and when is it that the skill stop buttons actually do let you try to stop them when you want? I read that all that skill stop stuff is not true.
    My understanding is that while the moon is up in the sky, that is the sign that you can eyeshoot to get smaller prizes.

As Gaku explains:

http://www.gaktradinginc.com/05pachi...ofmachines.htm

CT stands for Challenge Time in which the machine doesn't control reels as long as you don't aim at a Regular or a Big Bonus -- you can win Small Prizes easily. You may enter CT right after the end of a Big Bonus and play until you earn a certain amount of tokens. If you perform an Eye Shooting, you can really enjoy CT. A good thing is, during CT you may get a winning sign for a Big Bonus and enter it. Then, you have another CT after the Big Bonus. In such case, you draw a substantial amount of tokens out of the machine in a short period.
    I could be wrong, but that was my best interpretation, since the moon shows up immediately after you get out of the Big Bonus and is slowly eclipsed.

If anyone can read Japanese, here's Yamasa's explanation on the full moon (scroll to the bottom of the page):
    http://www3.yamasa.co.jp/king_of_king/secret/bonus.html
    Last edited by islander; 08-01-2006 at 01:40 AM.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have tried Google and Worldlingo translators and neither one will translate the page.

Winnipeg Pachinko Correspondent dishpan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

That's because it is a graphical bitmap image and not a text file. You'd need an OCR (optical charactor recognition) program to convert it to a Japanese text file first.

I know that they do exist for Japanese but are expensive. Anyone here use one?
    If you haven't grown up by age 50 ... you don't have to!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ok speaking of translating....
    I have managed to get this sticker (that is located on the inside of the door) translated. I feel my source is reliable but if you think some thing is not quite right let me know. Also im not sure what ill do with it yet but if anyone finds it of use, let me know what you do. It is information related to the Main PCB LED Table.

Also included is an image of the Skill Setting Mech, here you can see the translation of the charaters above that black switch. Showing Reset and Stop.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by DAX; 08-04-2006 at 11:21 AM.
    -DAX

9. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to DAX

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hey Eddie,
    I think those are just sound files, as I got them to run on my pc.
    So how how long have you had your KOKP?
    -DAX

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Those MPG's I mean from the other post
    BTW your welcome on the above attachements!
    (I may have more stuff im waiting to hear from a friend)
    -DAX

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by DAX
    Hey Eddie,
    I think those are just sound files, as I got them to run on my pc.
    So how how long have you had your KOKP?
    It was my first pachislo and I have had it going on about 8 months now.
    Looking forward to see what GIANT pulsar is all about.

As for the Audio clips I have a MAC so they didnt play.
    Led Zepplin

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have a Mac too, and that's what I uploaded them with.

Control click the file name and pick "download linked file..." when it saves, drag the file to iTunes.

14. The following user says "Thanks" to islander

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Good info guys! I had my eye on this machine about a year ago when it was released in the parlors.
    Firewire

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Eddie - 8 Months wow! The guy I got mine from said it was about six months old. I love it. It is one of the ones with less japanese charaters on the front and that seems to make it more english friendly. I plan to show it off and share it with my grandmothers as times are proving harder for them to get out these days! I might put it on 4 for them.

Im curious where you got yours from, have you ever been to the marshalls creek giant flea market in Pa? I think I still have a few graphics that I think I havent seen yet, but as we know it is a bit limited in that area. With 8 months under your belt do you think you have seen them all and what setting to you keep yours on?
    -DAX

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I was looking for a machine that I had seen in a mall, King Pulsar, it was to be my first Pachislo. I looked for it online and found Pachinko Palace. PP didnt have it but they did have King of King Pulsar with vids of it and a description saying that it was very rare! I then found Stealth Home Amusements and they had some for sale! So much for rare, so I ordered one and really loved it then as I do now.
    I think I have seen all of the Graphics but I am not 100% sure. I keep the Level at 6. I havent really played it that much to be honest because after I got it the Pachi flood gates poured open and now I have 12 machines! I did eventually get a King Pulsar and it is rare. Its the Black version and its a very very nice machine with great draw lights as well.
    Led Zepplin

18. The following user says "Thanks" to Eddie

Sid

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Eddie+
    KP Black yea I haven't seen that except maybe at one of all the sites I have been browsing (thanks for the pic). I do think KOKP is limited in how many were made. Rare maybe not but I guess that remains to be seen depending how many are out there now. We should pull a poll on how many Pachitalkers have one.

I understand the "flood gates are open" as I saw some of your pics in the Pachitalk Toys section (it came up the other day at the top of the home page) Hence my other question if you have ever been to the Big Flea Market in PA?

OK so for the rest of you and eddie its time for me to show my geekey-ness
    and offer you this link : http://aacamtc.sytes.net:2526/img/main_fs.htm
    Its a web cam pointing at my KOKP. I forget how many users it will allow to view it and you may need to install a plug in and "activate it" - sorry mac users (eddie) I cant vouch for you - good luck! You will probably see the cats more than us playing it but ya never know! Check it out Ill only have it pointing at it for a few days as I plan to move both the cam and machine in about a week. Let me know if you catch us!
    -DAX

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hello again,
    Not sure if this kind of thing is posted anywhere. But im starting to get some translations on the screens so I thought Id put up what I can here. I probably wont post the picture order and reach screens as they are what they are. So for starters here is what I understand the 1st screen and the chance action screens to say (again if any one has any adjustments let me know):
    Last edited by DAX; 08-08-2006 at 11:09 AM.
    -DAX

21. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to DAX

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks DAX!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks DAX!

(I'm Islander's aforementioned brother with the KoKP)

Thanks
    Thanks Received

OK so here's one more cool thing for ya, if you havn't figured it out already.
    Ya know that anoying deal about geting your key out to reset the machine each time the jackpot hits? Well Here's what I did to have it auto reset after the last payout:

Put a token in the sensor path!!!!

OK I was out to fix this with all my mini tools and was ready to move the whole aparatus into one of the coin paths but found it was as simple as such.
    On my machine the light cords actually hold the coin in place quite snug so I didn't even need the duct tape I had ready too ha!

I also thought about just disconnecting it but figured the electronics should stay "as is" and boy how easy it is to put it back the way it was!! My only concern after I did this was if that sensor had any other purpose or relation to anything else in the machine such as the 1- 6 setting but it seems not.

OK Give it a try if you like, let me know how you do. (see picture taken just inside on the door)
    -DAX

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast