Thread: Which Pachinko too buy for my first

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Which Pachinko too buy for my first

I recently sold my NeoPlanett, and now have some money too blow on a Pachinko. Which is a good machine too buy for my first. I have $250 too spend, but I really only want too spend under $200. The rest of the money will go towards building a new stand for my SpeedRacer & Thunderbirds Pachislos.Their is a place near me that sells both Pachinko and Pachislos. The prices there start at $199 for a Pachinko, Not sure what kind of warrenty or how many balls are offered. Are their any places on the net that sell for a decent price. Feedback from anybody would be great.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Which Pachinko too buy for my first

you can get the best deals from Slotusa on Ebay

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZslo...QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0

Tulsa and I both got machines for around 80.00 plus shipping.

they have good customer service, and stand behind their product, but can be a little slow in delivery.

Sea Story is a popular model, you can check it out in Pachitalk museum.
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Instead of buying a Pachinko under $200, I went nuts and bought a Popeye Pachinko from Texasauction on Ebay. I ended up paying $318, My wife will freakout once she sees it. She let me keep my Speedracer and Thunderbirds Pachislos since I sold my NeoPlanett, and I told her I would not buy anymore. I almost feel like I cheated on her, but with a machine. She is almost 6 months pregnant. I'm surprised she has put up with me this long. Within the last year I have bought an Antique Barberchair, Mame Arcade, 3 Pachislos, Foosball Table and now a Pachinko. By the way is Popeye a good machine!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Six months pregnant and you're messin' with her! Bud, you got some big ones!

I hear that it's a great machine but I've not played one myself. I think Arby has some videos up on the site of it.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I think she feels bad for me, because I take care of our 18 month old during the day and still try too keep my home business running. And I have big ones also!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Fun machine, I like it
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I did a search on Pachitalk for Popeye, found out volume is a concern. I asked the Texasauction people if it came with a volume control. They told me it came with a low off high switch for volume. The tech also told me a Potentiometer from radio shack would work for adjusting the volume. They said to use the Potentiometer that had two prongs sticking out of it. Just snip the speaker wire and solder the two ends on the Potentiometer. Would this work for a volume control. Only found one Potentiometer that had two prongs. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Now that's first class tech support! Buy the one with the two prongs!!!

Go here and pick up the top one. You get 5 for $15 shipped. It's a great deal. Just snip a wire to the speaker and solder this inline.

http://www.pachislo.com/pachislo/par...il/volume.html

TA is such a joke...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The ones Tulsa mentioned are really easy to to install. and work very very good.!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Tulsa, do you know if these pots will also work with a Sankyo Star Wars pachinko? I've got Popeye too, but it would be perfect if I could use them for SW! Thanks - T

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have them on my Star Wars and I just purchased 10 more of these to keep on hand.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I myself are sold on them
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Just recieved my Popeye Pachinko today. It was very well packaged with no signs of abuse. Now I need too figure out if everything works. First question where is the volume control that Texasauction stated low off high at on the machine. I don't want my ears too blow out when I start it up. Thanks for any replies

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Tulsa
    Go here and pick up the top one. You get 5 for $15 shipped. It's a great deal. Just snip a wire to the speaker and solder this inline.

http://www.pachislo.com/pachislo/par...il/volume.html
    I Just picked up these for the first time, I have been getting mine from Milt, usually when we go on up and pick up machines (they are the smaller dial type ones). But you guys have gone on and on about how nice these are. So I ordered Friday nite, recieved in the mail Monday. WOW that was fast! These things are soooo tiny! I was afraid that I ordered the wrong thing, but alas no I got the right ones.

I put them on my Thunderzone last nite and it was so simple, and I don't solder too well! Now it sounds even better with both speakers plugged in, instead of only one.

I highly recomend these to anyone who wants volume controls, I ordered ten of them and over the next couple days I am going over all my machines that don't have anything and putting in these, AND I am gonna order some more to keep on hand also.

This is my personal opinion, or of the voices in my head, and are not meant to reflect the opinion of this board.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yeah, I need to make a big order of those also.
    Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by devospeed
    Just recieved my Popeye Pachinko today. It was very well packaged with no signs of abuse. Now I need too figure out if everything works. First question where is the volume control that Texasauction stated low off high at on the machine. I don't want my ears too blow out when I start it up. Thanks for any replies
    The volume control for Popeye is a small sliding switch with 3 volume levels. It's located on the back of the machine. You need to open the top clear plastic cover (slightly pull on the two black knobs on the left of the cover and swing open). The switch will be on the bottom of the first board that's under the clear cover. It will slide left to right (low to high).

The low isn't that low, so until you get some other volume controls, you may want to unplug the front two speakers. Just open the front door and the speakers will be there to be easily unplugged. Hope this helps.

Enjoy your machine. Popeye is great and was the first machine I got at the end of 2005, now I have four... I'm addicted

17. The following user says "Thanks" to 2unes

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks for the information about the volume controls. I have already ordered volume controls from pachislo.com. At first I wasn't impressed with the Pachinko but after playing it for awhile I was hooked. I think my next Pachinko will be a Rocky Trilogy. My wife now wants me too finish the basement, so I can put my toys down there. I will have no problem doing this!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

2unes, your a genius the back of my Sonic machine has the same cover and knobs... and there is the three position switich. I unsodered the volume pots and resodered the speaker leads. The volume is great in the lowest position. Its my opinion that the add on reducers diminish sound quality.

Greatest band in the world "RUSH" is back in the studio