Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Slotusa machine shipping and conditon

Thanks
    Thanks Received

W E L C O M E

You are a member of a new nation, Pachination

The concept of PachiTalk was to bring together anyone and everyone who has a passion for these amazing Japanese creations. Once you stepped through the doors at PachiTalk.com, you become part of the Pachination.
    You are no longer Japanese, American, English, Italian, German, etc. (If I missed you I am sorry). You are now considered a Pachinational, put that on an application! We are all one big entity amongst ourselves and our Pachis. Segregation is not our philosophy and the seperating of diffent cultures will not happen, we are one, under the Pachi Flag.

We are the United Nations of Pachiland....
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Dawn

3. The following user says "Thanks" to dattia

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Slotusa machine shipping and conditon

WELCOME TO THE MOST KNOWLEDGEABLE PACHI SITE IN EXISTENCE !!!!

Hey Dawn how ya doing installing your volume controllers ?
    Jeff

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Didn't do it yet....working up the courage
    Dawn

6. The following user says "Thanks" to dattia

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hey guys im back but I got probs, My dragon monkey just came in but it's not the one I ordered. The one I bid on was supposed to be the one Luckydog has, Silver with black & chrome. Instead they sent another one with red & neon yellow!! Not a happy camper since I paid $163.00 final bid. I wouldn't have went that high if I knew I was not gonna get the one they pictured. Also I'm having a payout problem. When I put the balls in the payout hopper they go straight through to the ball collector at the bottom and are not held by the mech to be delivered to the payout in front. So when you win bonus levels nothing happens but an awesome lightshow which is supercool but no payout happens. Bonus it came with a key! I really wanted the one I paid for. What should I do????

Thanks
    Thanks Received

If you look at the back of the machine you will see a small white lever on the side top right, move this lever to the opposite direction.

The machine will keep dumping balls to your front tray until it catches up with the payouts.

You can conplain about the wrong case, they may do a call tag on it and replace it or offer you more balls to make up for it.

If I were to keep it I would ask for 1,000 more balls for their error!!!!

here's the thread about the white lever http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11496
    Last edited by luckydog; 07-01-2006 at 02:56 PM.
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

9. The following user says "Thanks" to luckydog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks for the info!! I figured you knew of a fix for the payout prob. I will go home and try that tonight. I noticed the 1000 ball fix seems common with others who have probs with slot usa. Whats this call tag you speak of? will I have to ship the whole thing back? will they pay any of the shipping? sorry for so many questions. I'm still a newbie and not afraid to admit it because trial & error are for things not so expensive!! But I can already feel the addiction as I am already bidding on another!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

They issue the call tag to Fed-Ex and they pay for it. Call them and tell them they didn't send the one pictured and what you purchased and tell them to send the one you did purchase. If they can't tell them to call tag it and refund you the money you paid. Of if they offer you something to keep this one, tell them 1000 balls and refund on your shipping. They are going to have to pay to bring it back. If they refund you everything, they are paying twice to ship it with nothing to show for it. So giving you 1000 balls and refund on your shipping isn't unreasonable considering the position they are in. If they won't do it, let'em pay to ship it twice and get your cash back.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I second that !!
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Does Slotusa give you a FedEx tracking number from ebay auction wins? I won two slots and they did not email me tracking numbers? Is that part of Slotusa's shipping practices?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

they aren't very good that way, you can go on their website and sign in to check on your fedex info.

you can email or try calling at 1-800-slotusa
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

15. The following user says "Thanks" to luckydog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well here's my SlotUSA update. As I said before they sent me the wrong type of case for the pachinko I bid on. I finally got in contact with them via the 1-800 number. They first offered the now famous slotusa fix all, more balls. I really didn't want the one they sent since I paid more than it's worth just because of a bid war to get the one I really wanted, the one they pictured. So they agreed to send me another one of equal listing value from their site and do a call tag. So I'm now waiting on a New Sea Story. My wife and I found this one to be really neat after seeing some vids of it in action and in standby mode. And now the stand finally arrives some time later. They explained this was because the stand was shipped from another warehouse. Wow what a piece of cheapness! In the listing they say solid wood, translated-plywood with chunks of filler missing and chips everywhere. Custom made, translated-cuts are mis-matched, difference filled with glue paint is sloppy & the drawer doesn't even fit!! So here's what I'm gonna do, keep it & take to my woodshop to finish the job they started. Then take measurements to make my own copies for future pachinkos then hit up their extra balls fix all to make up for the the $110 plus dollars I spent on it. What you guys think?
    Last edited by Segaboy; 07-10-2006 at 11:29 PM.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

personally, I think you are being too kind... just my 2 cents worth, which no one takes....

Thanks
    Thanks Received

You're not the first to re-do one of those cabinets. If you get the machine you want and extra balls. Okay. If not, tell them to take back the cabinet and build one yourself, you know have the diagram.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well my wife had to call them today, I had to work. They didn't want to do the ball thing, they suggested a call tag. they said they would email me later of their decision. Guess what? NO EMAIL! big surprise huh? wow do these guys run a business out of their garage or what? haha well anyway I'm gonna yet again try to call them and get a call tag. Oh yeah by the way the New Sea Story came in & I'm impressed. Love the graphics & lights. Bad news they did not send any extra balls!! WTF??? I'm at wits end. No more slot USA for me after this is over. I'm gonna try these pachislot guys next. they offer same deals with better perks. to be continued.........

Thanks
    Thanks Received

ive dealt with slotusa before and they are scumbags!! i ended up disputing the cc charge and got my speed racer for free but had to make a new case for it. so i made it out of oak faced plywood with brass fittings.looks great with the gold chrome. PS: those were the days when speed was near $300

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by scooby_doo_m2002
    personally, I think you are being too kind... just my 2 cents worth, which no one takes....
    well if its a penny for your thoughts.. i think your overspending..

"I've stopped fighting my inner demons, we are on the same side now."

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well heres another update of the rain on the parade called Slotusa. They sent my replacement pachinko New Sea Story which actually was in pretty good shape and so far seems to work ok. But they didn't send a manual or any balls. Of course I was not surprised. I'm sure the manual is the same one they send with all their pachinkos. But get this they sent me only 250 rusty balls to make up for the bad cabinet with the non fitting ball drawer and then told my wife when she asked for a call tag on the cabinet that we would have to pay for the balls they sent?? They are the ones with balls to ask that, don't ya think? So now that my slotusa nightmare is almost over I have a few questions but not sure where to post since they vary. One, whats a good thing to clean/treat rusty slotusa pachinko balls? two, where can I find a manual/diagram for tech info on sea story;switch/buttons/error codes/speaker jacks etc.and definition of game lights? three, does the numeric LED display on the front of the machine next to the page buttons serve a function? and one final dumb question, anybody who has one of these, does your speaker "pop" twice after each sound/song before standby for next score? any light u guys can shed would be loved!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4