Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Spin Luck on ebay

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Spin Luck on ebay

I have a feeling nobody will outbid Eddie on this, he's making some money on ebay with a Kat and a bathtub
    "betcha can't have just one"

PachiFu "the way of the sphere"

ダン

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by logicprobe
    Wow... still 5 days left, and already over $500.

Good luck to all... and as Tulsa said... May The Best Snipe Win!!!
    (The Official PachiTalk No-Reserve, No-Holds-Barred, No-Hard-Feelings Policy)

I don't know, I can see this one reaching $700.00. 5 days to go and its already at $500.00 WOW. Best thing that you can do is go away for 5 days and hopefully it has not gone up much and snipe it at the last minute. Good Luck and good snipping.

Cheers,
    James

PS Is'nt ebay a place where you are suppost to save money?

Just when you think you've acomplished something!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by drcrippen324
    eddie at the way the price is rising is it worth having a word with steve 777heven hes got spin luck in at £275 see if and howmutch the shipping is
    I emailed him last week inquireing about a Spin Luck machine. He has three in stock, with relatively low serial #'s. and for a fair price. Shipping to the east coast I was quoted 350.00 american money. I never found out if that was by sea, or by air, or if it was to my door or the local port or airport.

Serial # is not as important to me as a machine in good condition. I would rather own one with a high serial # and in great condition than a low serial # with pitted and scuffed up chrome, and scratched plastic. Like this machine listed on eBay, if I were bidding on this machine, I would politely ask if they could send me pictures of the actual machine, Because this machine will go pretty high compared to other machines,and won't be chump change. I would consider this machine an investment. As it appears it is a stock photo from a previous auction sometime before Xmas
    Super Black Jack - Dragon Dice - Spin Luck - Las Vegas - King Camel - Terminator(IGT) - Destroyer - Neo Pharoah Zetz

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Think again partner...I'm now officially in the race for a Spin Luck myself and I won't go without a fight!

BTW...I was watching the last Spin Luck and never thought in a million years that it would go to only one bidder at $500. I was there, man...I was right there. Not this time!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Lamination vs Original??

I don't know, but the more I look at this auction, I'm not sure if I would like the furniture grade lamination process done to it. I will agree the laminate looks nice applied to the case, but on this particular machine I would like to find one in stock form, and untouched. A little sanding and high quality paint while keeping the factory hand holds in tact I believe would add value to your investment. PP should offer this as an option, and let the winner decide what he or she wants.
    Just my opinion
    RJ
    Super Black Jack - Dragon Dice - Spin Luck - Las Vegas - King Camel - Terminator(IGT) - Destroyer - Neo Pharoah Zetz

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I really like the laminate and they do a nice job with it. You don't need the handholds often. I have the laminated case on my Harley and love it.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks to all this excitement about Spin Luck, I've just ordered one from 777 Heaven! I was going to save up first, but was getting twitchy with all the talk about them not being available anymore and when I saw the US guys sniffing around our UK ones, I thought enough is enough! No. 749 is winging is way to me for a very good price of £275 plus shipping - can't wait till Friday! I just hope it's as good as everyone says, or the missus will have my ***** for dinner.

8. The following user says "Thanks" to Mike

Thanks
    Thanks Received

or the missus will have my ***** for dinner.

with hot sauce the'll eat any thing around here so watch your *****.......
    Jeff

Thanks
    Thanks Received

That's super Mike! Welcome to the notoriously famous "Spin Luck Club" group.

11. The following user says "Thanks" to slotter

Thanks
    Thanks Received

i dont know those guys at the top are all newbees making the usual mistakes round whole nunbers im sure the older guys have their crosshairs right on their backs ready to strike ONE SHOT ONE KILL!!!!!!
    Jeff

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hot sauce might take the pain away....or make it worse

Quote Originally Posted by slotter
    That's super Mike! Welcome to the notoriously famous "Spin Luck Club" group.
    Thanks Slotter! You lot have ground me down. I figured if I didn't buy it now, I'd always be wondering what I'd been missing and that little niggle would stop me fully enjoying any other machine. Can't wait!
    Last edited by Mike; 03-29-2006 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Congrats on your New Spin Luck! Hopefully in about 5 days I will join you in that club.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The laminate is very nice. My Dragon Dice, Thunderbirds and SBJ all have it! I love it. I generally just pick the machines up by the base if I'm going to move them for whatever reason, and I don't. The hand-holds are very valuable to me.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Congrats!!! Ask him for the Serial# 0000175 Then you have the lowest number here for the registry.
    Dawn

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Historically the high bidder with a minute to go is at a disadvantage. Especially when the very rare and sacred Spin Luck is on the block. Eddie might be best served if someone out bid him early, so he can do the sniping. Because you know it and I know it, this thing is going to be a snipers dream with 60 seconds to go.

You don't have to worry about me sniping it from you buddy. I'm going to back off and watch the show. Another one will turn up eventually.

Good Luck and I hope you win!!

RJ

18. The following user says "Thanks" to rjb0388

Thanks
    Thanks Received

21 hrs left whos gonna get it?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

looks like the dice-man wants it and he has the experience to pull it off my moneys on him ......
    Jeff

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I dunno... but if it gets much higher than THAT ($680 at the moment), it might be time to turn over my machine for a nice profit.

It might be worth mentioning a few things. This seller has a tendency to... ummm... EXAGERATE things (yeah... that was nice, huh?). Take the statements about the AVERAGE bid of $938.02 AND the record sale at $1082 with a grain of salt. Better yet, take it with the whole shaker of salt.

And the ad has been re-run MANY times without changes. Note the seller added information that this machine is serial number 984. Also note that information was added back in APRIL of '05. They just keep recycling the ad.

So... good luck to all that are preparing their sniping rifles. And if you want to be the first one to BEAT the highest ever paid for a Spin Luck (thereby making you a legend in the land of Pachi)... I'm certain we can work something out.
    logicprobe
    Retired - Living on a Wing and a prayer!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

To keep this in perspective, it's already higher than I paid for my "real" Harley Davidson and almost three times as much as I paid for my Spin Luck.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

That's the reality of all this hype, once this machine sells, don't be surprised if you see more Spin Lucks available soon as owners of this machine will start to realize that they can unload their's at a hefty profit. Comes down to the old suppy and demand.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast