Thread: Not Enough Praise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Not Enough Praise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had placed an order online for 6 volume controls from (www.autoslot.info/pachitalk.) For some reason or other the quantity on the form registered 1 not 6. I received an email from A very Gracious fellow his name is Vince and I quote "I mailed you 2 volume controls earlier this week. I felt guilty taking $6 for just one!" $6 dollars was the total cost of the one volume controler and the shipping. So he sent me 2 without charging for the second!!!! I replied to his email explaining that I had tried to order 6 but it wouldnt go through only 1 would register. When he read that he followed up with and I quote "I'll send you 4 more, you don't need to place an order."
    What can I possibly say about this kind of dealer? With people like him around makes you think that all humans dont suck after all!!!!! I have to recommend to all members that are interested in purchasing volume controls, to go to (www.autoslot.info/pachitalk) We should support all those that support us. For all the noobies out there the volume controls from Vince work very well so they are a very good product for Pachislo volume control.

2. The following 21 users say "Thanks" to Eddie