Thread: Can it be done is it viable...

Crippenese spoken here. drcrippen324's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Question Can it be done is it viable...

Ok another one of my thoughts is it an idea that no one has thought of has it been thought of but not done out of fear or is it just not viable cost wise or darn rite inposible......

one for the tech gyes with alot more knowledge than me

I been sat there looking at my new fire works and it started to tremble as it read my mind im going to mount it in a wall mount cabinet but looking at it turned off it seems a big waste of a 20inch screen when its not in use so is it posible to run a cable in weather it be rgb or vga to use it as a monitor when it is not used as a pachinko ie run a satalight box to it on a switcher box so it dosent get both signals at once

if that would work can you do it with the smaller 7 and 10 inch screens on normal pachinkos

and if so why dont they do it in parlours to run advertising on or music chanels

am i just clean out of my head or have i just hit on one hek of an idea if not posible now but for the future generation of pachinko
    My rice krispies told me to do it

please note pachitalk.com cannot be held responsible for any injuries or death that occur as a results of anything strange people like me suggest you do

Gibisans - Japan West compirate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Can it be done is it viable...

They do have something like that but on the ball loan devices. You'd need a separate LCD controller for the 15pin computer input or RCA.

Get an auto play (banks a spin every few seconds) and let it play itself when you get tired of playing. Just have a switch or volume control so you can silence it.

I'm amazed that on some of these full screen pachislos that they don't have a 'picture in a picture' so you can check the stock market or the news. Anything to distract you so you'll play more --- or badly!

人生は恐れなければ、とても素晴らしいものなんだよ。
    人生に必要なもの。それは勇気と想像力、そして少しのお金だ。

Thanks
    Thanks Received

hmmm now you got me thinking do you realise my poor thunder birds shudders every time i enter the room it is stored in because people keep giving me the answer to the ideas i post

i aint gonna risk fireworks though i may save this i dea for the poor frankinstines monster that i call thunderbirds first

any ideas on an lcd controler price/location or is it a case of trall the net

please note pachitalk.com cannot be held responsible for any injuries or death that occur as a results of anything strange people like me suggest you do

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I must've missed it. What did you do to your Thunderbirds?
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

im still in the middle of playing with thunderbirds i think it was in a simerla titled thread but by compirate im looking at networking it to give a set of stats a little like a battle counter but pc based so you get balls in, balls out, fevers, spins since last fever ect but be able to use on more than one machine at once i said i will post if i ever sucseed or what i did if i produce blue smoke so no one else makes the mistake

but like i said im not going to risk fireworks i will look at thunderbirds first with this idea as it was cheap enough to use for experimentation compared to the rest of my pachis but that dosent mean im not careful with it