Thread: Corrupt Screen Problem Salvation for some

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Corrupt Screen Problem Salvation for some

I found that my IRE-GUI Made by Macy was corrupt on the bottom line of the LCD. I have a Million God.. NOT a good game (In my opinion with more issues them I care to mention) YOU can interchange the screen from Million Go to IRE-GUI with NO mods! Some sweet info I thought I would pass on. (Also cleaning it with some windex made it perfect looking. If you want to polish the clear plastic in front of the screen (NOT the screen itself) Use a produst called NOVUS.. Works like a dream and looks like new. I hope this can help some other users out there.

Tony

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Corrupt Screen Problem Salvation for some

The Million God makes a good stand for other Pachis
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

been there . . . done that . . . . even got the T-shirt http://www.users.qwest.net/~arbycoff...auffonback.gif
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ok I really don't like to diss a Pachislo Machines but Million God is more like Million Dog. Its just bad.. However as you have read I did come up with an awesome solution... Part the sucker out hehehe. Fortunately I can take million God back and pick another machine. "Whew". See I bought all my machines from the same person and I told them what I was going to do and they said "NO Problem" So I guess I am a lucky person. I really have to say I enjoy more working on the machines then I do playing them. They way they are designed are excellent and nothing less then state of the art.. even if the machine is a dog... you have to like the ease of repair. Only thing I don't like is that "I" can't read Japanese.. that would make things a heck of alot easier when working on certain aspects of them heheheheh.

Tony

Thanks
    Thanks Received

ya the thing is even to heave to use as a boat anchor

Thanks
    Thanks Received

There is only one good reason I would take a million god if I could find one so cheap it was darn near free. That would be to swap out the door with the gold and put it on ether my Azteca Returns or the Outlaw. They would look great with the gold!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by arbycoffee
    been there . . . done that . . . . even got the T-shirt http://www.users.qwest.net/~arbycoff...auffonback.gif
    Dang Arby, ya must have a lot of T-shirts!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thumbs up Re: Corrupt Screen Problem Salvation for some

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus
    There is only one good reason I would take a million god if I could find one so cheap it was darn near free. That would be to swap out the door with the gold and put it on ether my Azteca Returns or the Outlaw. They would look great with the gold!

One problem with that theroy. The Gold on Million God is really poor. Breath the wrong way and it comes off! The only way to clean it (with the best sucess) is with Lighter Fluid. Anything more agressive and the finish comes off.
    Just to back up my statement. I have a Million God that is Silver

Tony

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedRacer888
    One problem with that theroy. The Gold on Million God is really poor. Breath the wrong way and it comes off! The only way to clean it (with the best sucess) is with Lighter Fluid. Anything more agressive and the finish comes off.
    Just to back up my statement. I have a Million God that is Silver

Tony

someone told me they make good planters and if you got four you can use em for jackstands in place of cinderblocks down south.......
    Jeff

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Upon closer examination there are several of these machines that use the SNK screen. Check closely before attempting to install one. As I said before I changed the screen from my Million God into my Ire-Gui Machine and I am pretty sure there are others use the same screen. I have also noted that buttons and front pannels and more can be interchanged. Even the top light bar will interchange. This to me means salvation for a good machine (Part out the bad and repair the good machines). I am wondering if Spin Luck Parts will work on a Harley Maching.. they look strikingly similar. I don't have either but they sure look similar.

Tony

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Some Spin Luck parts will work on a Harley and Dragon Dice and others in that same case design.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

When you need parts for a machine try to know what other machines may have the parts on them you are looking for. Machines that use the same case will have most of there parts interchangeable. Also keep in mind that they may also use the same computer boards but just have different chips in them specific to the play of the individual game. Example: I had a king of Fire machine. Something went wrong with the sound board. The vendor I got it from did not have parts for it. He had only one other working one. He exchanged it with the working one and I bought the other as a parts machine. I decided to look if I could find a different sound board for the damaged one. There were no King of Fire machines for parts anywhere. Normally this would be the end of it but the sound board is the same in other machines except for different sound chips. I tracked a sound board down from a different machine and swapped out the chips. I then ended up with two working machines. Most good vender's know to look for parts on other machines but you don't always get a person that knows what they are doing. If you know who to ask for then get them to help you. Otherwise you can help yourself by pointing them in the right direction.
    PS just had to use the new one!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

When I got my non-working Fever Queen I swapped out parts from my Hanafuda to try to find the problem.

when I swapped the main board It started giving payouts for weird reel combinations.

In the end it was just a bad main board connection on the Fever Queen
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Re: Corrupt Screen Problem Salvation for some

Now this is what I like to see. You have no idea how many people I see out there in the real world that will choose not to use their brain and investigate things. In all instances in my life everything has been hard and when you ask someone a question (in most cases) (Face to Face) They look at you as if you migrated from Mars or something LOL! First they really don't know the answer. Second they don't want to know the answer and third they would even be interested in the answer even if someone gave it to them. I find it all comes down to "will to learn" If you have that gift there is nothing you can't do. God gave us a wonderful tool called a Brain and what baffles me is too few people I meet tend to use this gift. However being here has shown me there is a buch of wonderful people out there that WANT and CARE to help each other out. The ideas that are expressed here are great and have given me many different ideas on how to appraoch something. The information I have been given here has all been good and yes I have tried it. Now I will keep that information and share it with others as you have done for me. I personally enjoy helping people out and there is great satisfaction in doing so. I am proud to be a member of this group.

Thank You.
    Tony

Thanks
    Thanks Received

That by definition is the function of a forum like this and should be disseminated freely by all means feel free to sample from the well of knowledge but try to at least give something back if its just a thanks .........from the rest of us here your welcome and thank-you for being part of it .It doesn't work with out you and others like you and the help you can supply.
    Jeff

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by alstonj1
    That by definition is the function of a forum like this and should be disseminated freely by all means feel free to sample from the well of knowledge but try to at least give something back if its just a thanks .........from the rest of us here your welcome and thank-you for being part of it .It doesn't work with out you and others like you and the help you can supply.

Thanks
    Thanks Received