Thread: PLEASE HELP ME with my Ire-Gui Machine

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default PLEASE HELP ME with my Ire-Gui Machine

I just got this machine Ire-Gui (Green Salmon) It's made by Macey.. It's riddled with problems. Most I can solve.
    How can I set the machine to accept 50 credits. Right now I accepts only 3 at a time. I think its in the menu setting but it's all in Japanese so I don't know what to set. What are the right settings on the power supply so the machine will go back to idle mode after a major pay out. Lastly the bottom part of the LCD is garbled.. is that an LCD problem or a dirty connector? Please help.. any help would ba appreciated.

Thanking You in Advance,
    Tony

Crippenese spoken here. drcrippen324's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: PLEASE HELP ME with my Ire-Gui Machine

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedRacer888
    I just got this machine Ire-Gui (Green Salmon) It's made by Macey.. It's riddled with problems. Most I can solve.
    How can I set the machine to accept 50 credits. Right now I accepts only 3 at a time.
    This i can help you with all you got to do is hold the cashout / return token butten down for about 10 secs and the machine will bleep utter somthing in japanese or do nothing but then try adding more credits this will only happen if you have no credits on the machine at all befor you start and in idel mode without being in bonus round or anything else as for the rest after bous it is usually the switches on the power supplie but will nead apic of the internal power supliy to be sure
    My rice krispies told me to do it

please note pachitalk.com cannot be held responsible for any injuries or death that occur as a results of anything strange people like me suggest you do

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedRacer888
    How can I set the machine to accept 50 credits. Right now I accepts only 3 at a time. I think its in the menu setting but it's all in Japanese so I don't know what to set. What are the right settings on the power supply so the machine will go back to idle mode after a major pay out. Lastly the bottom part of the LCD is garbled.. is that an LCD problem or a dirty connector? Please help.. any help would ba appreciated.

Thanking You in Advance,
    Tony

how old is this machine some macy machines go back to the early 90's and may not have a 50 token mode . but the above message should do the trick hold the cash out button for about 10 sec and the credit display should go from blank to the # 0 and that will tell you your in the credit mode put in 4 tokens if the 4th takes you got it......
    Jeff

4. The following user says "Thanks" to alstonj1

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks! I played with it a bit and now it is working.. it appears it will play both ways.. but I still think it has to do something with the on screen menu or something. If you have credits (say 20) and hit the cash out button then the machine will revert to the 3 tokens only option. Then you have the reset the machine and insert your tokens before you pick who you want to play (guy and girl) or by yourself. In any instance I just unhooked the cash out button and all has been great since. When you have kids over they like to puch buttons and I don't like having to reset the machine every 10 seconds hehehehe. Thanks for your help!

Tony

Thanks
    Thanks Received

your solution works for me ....."the more they add to the plumbing the easier it is to stop up the drain" .......
    Jeff