Thread: Anyone Have a Neo Pharaoh Zetz ?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Anyone Have a Neo Pharaoh Zetz ?

Hey does anyone out there own a Neo Pharoah Zetz? I believe this to be the most interactive Holographic Machine out there. Does anyone know when this machine was made? It's made by Yamasa.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Anyone Have a Neo Pharaoh Zetz ?

Yes I have one. Its a 2005 Yamasa.
    Its ok. Does some neat stuff here and there and I like the 7 paylines.
    On the down side the reels are way loud and its hard to overlook that. Also its nice to have the video over the reels but its only amber monocrome. In my opinion Its not worth the money right now. I think Beast sapp, sinbad adventue or my current fav Gamera would be a much better choice. Thats just me I'm sure others have something to say.

Chris

3. The following user says "Thanks" to Chrisdice

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hello, I got my NPZ from Gaku a while ago. Unfortunately due to some home remodeling setbacks I have had to put all my games on ice for a while. NPZ is a really pretty machine. Good solid Yamasa build quality but (the typical) noisy reels spinning at warp speed so good luck with eye-shooting. Lots of interactive visuals with the el-vision reels and good character/cartoon art. I've only had time to play it for a few hours and I'm sure I have not seen half of what it does but what I've seen so far is quite good. Take care.

5. The following user says "Thanks" to tmartin

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Actually I have quieted the reels down. I used a drop or two of 3 in one oil and it has calmed down the noise dramatically. I got to love those volume controls and I agree Yamasa has made some rock solid machines over the years. I myself have an old 1995 Pink Panther made by Yamasa and also a King Pulsar Red and a King Pulsar Green all very good machines and I am extremely happy with them. By the way I do have the Hanabi Fireworks machine and Beast Sapp. Quite nice but not as much interaction as Neo Pharoah Zetz.. I can get over it being monochrome LOL! Its all eye candy really. I prefer the interaction ovewr Colour.. (Yes I own a 1957 Electrohome B&W TV too hahahaha) (Yes it works!).

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I love my Neo Pharoah Zetz! Great looking case, fun to play and the added feature of the el vision is really cool. Reel noise is not an issue. Are you going to build your Pulsar collection? I have King of King pulsar and it rocks. the Neo Magic Pulsar looks like a very nice machine as well. I thought about getting one of those.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedRacer888
    Actually I have quieted the reels down. I used a drop or two of 3 in one oil and it has calmed down the noise dramatically.
    Where exactly do you put the oil? Maybe if I can quiet down the reels I would enjoy the game more. I realy do like the look of the cabinet so I'd like to give it another chance.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedRacer888
    The most interactive one (from what I have seen) is my Yamasa Neo Pharoah Zetz. I have found if you take the reels out and put a few drops of 3 in one oil or even better Mineral Oil on the centre spindle it quiets the machine down quite a bit. I will agree that the reels are quite noisey when left unserviced.

Anyway thats my two cents
    Tony
    found this on another thread, hope this helps
    "betcha can't have just one"

PachiFu "the way of the sphere"

ダン

10. The following user says "Thanks" to DaStooge

Thanks
    Thanks Received

well I tried the 3in1 oil around the stem and guess what? Nothing.. made no difference at all.
    What i did do is put a brace (cardboard wrapped with soft shelf paper) between the reel cage and the top of the cabinet. That seem to cut the vibration down a little. Maybe 15-20% so its still loud but slightly better.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

King of Kings Pulsar.. Yes that is a nice machine and so is Ace Pulsar. I might get one of each hehehhe.

Chris.. Yes there are more issues then just oiling. Vibration can be caused by several issues. Reels could be out of balance or warped. I have actually straightened some with a boiling hot kettle and held the reels (with some gloves over the steam and unwarpped them). I don't recommend anyone doing this as it takes a bit of practice to master it. Also you have to be careful since sometimes the reel pattern can come off. I tried it on some junk parts I had. Other noises can come from just loose parts. slicone works well as a rubberized insulator.

Hope this helps you out

Tony