Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 007 review?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: 007 review?

Hello and welcome, Mark! I too am new to Pachislos and just bought a Neo Magic Pulsar for my wife as an X-mas present. Needless to say I play it almost as much as she does and it was quite reasonable. I bought it from pachislo.com (see my review in the 'vendors' section of the pachislo forums). The other two that you will see mentioned constantly here are Gaku and Stealth. Both have web pages, although neither lists all the models they have in stock. I'm pretty sure Arby has them as well.

The Neo Magic Pulsar I got is a nice Yamasa model with the 'holographic' clear LCD screen over the reels.(see also Neo Planet and Neo Pharoh Zetz) It features nice graphics, fun bonus rounds, a lot of variety and can be had for under $200 including shipping. As you surmised, 500 tokens isn't really enough. The first big bonus the wife hit on hers paid just over 400 tokens and ran the hopper dry, so more would be better. I think Tony Jr has videos on Youtube of Neo Magic Pulsar, just do a search for the name of the machine and it'll pop right up.

Hope that helps!

2. The following user says "Thanks" to Bullwinkle

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Arby sells Pachinko a great seller and member, arbycoffe actually.
    The older Yamasa are an inexpensive way to get stared and see if you like the pachislo. It is often suggested to pick a theme you enjoy or atleast avoid ones you hate. My personal pick for best fun for the price is the King Camel. Others will agree on this as well. I also have a modded Automatic non LCD model with a stop board with credit add and bandit arm, that is very popular with guests and we often play it. It so easy to play and is tactile and if you run out of credits, just hold the right stop button and it refills the credits. Most of my machines have the credit add feature, it requires less tokens to operate as well as being very convenient .
    As for places to purchase I like to play and check out the machin before ordering it. there are several chain stores and gameroom stores that carry the games, check your local target. Sam;s club, value City, and any place that sells other game room items like biliards. You might be surprized to find how many places carry the pachislo. BUT check prices online with stealth etc. before overpaying a local shop, who probably get their machines from Steath or Grandview any way.
    Cheers,
    Mike G
    Mikes Woodshop click on my game room link at bottom of page

4. The following user says "Thanks" to slothappy144

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I am looking at Don Chan with fireworks and LCD screen,I dont know what type, I hope its ATYPE, does anyone know.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2