Thread: aaapachislo on ebay

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default aaapachislo on ebay

aaapachislo (formerly sellyourstuff here) had his account suspended by e-bay.

I e-mailed him to ask why and he said they pulled it with no reason given.

Sounds very similar to the situation with pachinkos4less. (except he didn't have all the fabricated feedback)

I wonder if one of the "established" vendors filed a complaint?
    Chris W
    Mesa, AZ
    Spin-Luck , Dragon Dice , Super BlackJack, King Camel

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: aaapachislo on ebay

newbie mistake

Other thread in the ebay section

http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=114006
    Chris W
    Mesa, AZ

Thanks
    Thanks Received

It looks like some of the other things he sold where reproductions "fakes" according to some of the feedback he had. Maybe thats why he got suspended?
    and a few others.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by minnesotabrad
    It looks like some of the other things he sold where reproductions "fakes" according to some of the feedback he had. Maybe thats why he got suspended?
    Doesn't sound like that's the issue.

From the e-mail I have exchanged with Braden (aaapachislo) it sounds like ebay pulled his account because of significant changes to his contact information resulting from moving his business to the warehouse where he conducts his Pachislo business. Ebay has asked him for some rather sensitive information to validate his story and it will take them a few days to get him re-instated. In the meantime, Braden has set up his web site at http://www.aaapachislo.com He has some good titles.

I have recieved 7 machines from aaapachislo to date, Braden has been very responsive to my issues, questions and concerns. I have a few more machines that I have purchased that are pending shipment, awaiting the arrival of improved packing materials. Braden is new to this business and is still learning from feedback from people like us. He has a great attitude and has been great to work with.
    Chris W
    Mesa, AZ

5. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to cwstnsko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Someone was asking about a Marylin Monroe pachislo, he has one on his site.
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I noticed that too. He's been adding stuff to his site all day, the last 3 machines weren't there earlier this afternoon.
    Chris W
    Mesa, AZ

Thanks
    Thanks Received

$499 shipped for a Marilyn Pachislo. They are pretty rare.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Apparently Braden (aaapachislo on ebay) got his info to ebay and they reinstated him.

He has auctions up. One is Spin Luck or some such nonsense

Just in case anyone cares
    Chris W
    Mesa, AZ

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by cwstnsko
    .... Braden has set up his web site at http://www.aaapachislo.com He has some good titles.

Not bad ... not bad at all!

Thanks for the info!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

If you order from Braden, be sure to inquire about the timing of his "3rd generation" packing materials. He's made changes and gotten better based on buyer's feedabck, but he still has room for improvement. The last machine I bought from him arrived in great shape, but some of the packing material had broken down and the machine was one good hit/drop from suffering. Braden's been responsive to my e-mails and willing to make changes, so take advantage of that.

FYI, that machine I get from Braden travel a long ways to get to me. If you live closer to Florida, the packaging might make it to you in better shape than the stuff that comes all the way to AZ.
    Chris W
    Mesa, AZ

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks
    Thanks Received

i also got a machine from braden last week. ordered it like on the 6th or something. sent an email to him asking for a tracking #. he responded well and gave it up. after a week, i emailed him again say ups had not received it yet to ship. said he will make sure it gets out. 4 days later still nothing. emailed again. braden said he will make sure that it gets out the next day. he explained he has been very busy and that ups only sends small vans, so he can only ship like 4 a day. couple of more days, i emailed again(kept checking ups web site, still no pickup). he said that the storm in chicago kept him from getting boxes. poor guy.
    finally he email saying that he was getting rid of ups and going to fed ex, because of the poor services. i was leaning on not believing him so i checked on some other machines that he had listed. sure enough, he changed carriers and now he is using fed ex. he emailed on a friday as i recall saying it was 4:45pm and waiting on ups. i guess i was the last machine that ups was going to send for him. then i got another email saying that its 5:15pm and ups just showed up and my game was on the way. bout time i thought. when it got here, i was a little surprised when i got the box in the house, i heard the sound of tokens moving around. slid out the machine and looked in the box, yep tokens all over the bottom of the box. after fighting with the small pieces of foam that fell off the bigger pieces, i collected all the tokens off the bottom. i found a small usps box that the tokens were in and then it hit me. where is the key to the door and the reset key. started digging, braden put the key in a ziploc bag, then in a usps box then forgot to do one thing that would of prevented it tape the box up. after finding the door key, i started to worry bout the reset key because i couldnt find it. i didnt want to count the tokens that were in the bottom of the box, cause if i lost some then im not gonna cry over 5 or six tokens lost.(but there was app 100 on the bottom). i set the machine up open the door and found some tokens still in the hopper, so i started to look real close found some tokens on the reel support. always check before turning you machine on for the first time. after checking the machine i found the reset key where it should go phew, what a relief. over all condition great. so i said to myself that the packing could be a little better, but that is ok, no harm no foul. so i got onto ebay to send a positive feedback. well now it shows that he is not a registered user anymore. so i sent him an email telling him that, and he told me he had to have ebay verify stuff and that it will be back up in a couple of days. after a couple of days i checked back and sure enough he's back up and running. i think his delivery will be better now that he is using fed ex. i am very pleased with his response about my machine and am willing to do business with him again. i do hope in the furture that he does pack the tokens a little better, and the keys.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have to say, Braden has been just awesome with answering my emails right away and answering my questions and me bugging him. Then the machine came damaged, I notified Braden and he immediately notified UPS. I just think he has had a lot of bad luck but it seems no matter what would happen he always had a positive outlook. I told him he looks at the glass half full, an optimist. I believe he is a great business man too. He has done over and beyond what he had to do and I appreciate that. I will definately buy from him again.

Linda

Thanks
    Thanks Received

As noted above, Braden has been reinstated by e-bay, You should be able to send your feedback now. I think he's trying to do a great job, but it would have served him well to do more research on proper packaging of Pachislo machines. I've encountered the loose tokens and the inapprpiate foam he was using in the beginning. I called him at one point and told him not to ship any more of my stuff until he got better packing material, which he did. The last machine arrived with better foam, but not good enough yet. All of the tokens were securely taped in the box with the door key. He just sent me a note that my next machine is packed much better, and they're going to a MUCH better method of packing in the near future.

Braden responds quickly to my e-mails. As far as I know his has never mis-led me about the status of my product. Every suggestion I have made has shown up in future shipments. He's not perfect yet, but he seems to have the right attitude to become very good.
    Chris W
    Mesa, AZ

Thanks
    Thanks Received

i agree. sorta sounds like bradens name and my name should be murphy, after murphy's laws. seems that he is a good business man and has a few quirks that needs to be tweeked a little, but im sure he is going to work it out.