Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anyone know this seller?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Anyone know this seller?

I have won and sent a money order to aaapachislo on ebay and now it says he is not a registered user, he also had some stuff for sale and they have been pulled or he pulled them. He has been in touch with me via email even today, this just makes no sense to me. Please help if anyone knows anything about him.
    Thanks,
    Linda

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Anyone know this seller?

I bought some tokens from him last week. He shipped them immediately upon receiving my payment. I haven't bought any machines from him, but based on my experience with this one purchase I wouldn't have any problem doing so.

Chris

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well that gives me some hope. I sent the money order out 9 days ago and he was telling me he had not checked his mail so was not sure if he got it. Why would he have items for sale then unlist them? He had over 20 items for sale. Here is a link to the auction....
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1

Linda

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I just noticed that as well. According to ebay, when someone is listed as being "not a registered user" it could mean that they (the seller) cancelled their membership (which I highly doubt, given the number of items up for auction last night) or else ebay suspended them for some reason. It seems to have happened overnight, because I found some items I was interested in last night, and by this morning, everything was gone.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

This is the eBay user name that sellyourstuff changed his name to. He is a member here but a new one. I'm not sure anyone knows that much about him. Please alert the group as to the outcome of this purchase.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

cwstnsko has won and recieved some machines off of him. although his packaging is quite scarey, everything turned out fine.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by scooby_doo_m2002
    cwstnsko has won and recieved some machines off of him. although his packaging is quite scarey, everything turned out fine.
    Is there a thread where cwstnsko talked about the packgaing?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

He lives near me, but I haven't got together with him yet.

He has a small warehouse in Sarasota.
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I sent aaapachislo an e-mail earlier today to ask about the situation with e-bay. He answered back within minutes to tell me that his account was suspended with no reason given. He just sent me an update that ebay has notified him that he will be told the reason for the suspension in 1 week

I have bought machines from him. I am working with him on some concerns I have.

I have not been posting here because he is working to address my concerns, and Tulsa gave very clear direction that vendor related issues were not to be aired here until the vendor had had a chance to address the issues.

scooby did send me a PM and I shared some details with him through a response, but I have intentionally kept the discussion off the forums.
    Chris W
    Mesa, AZ
    Spin-Luck , Dragon Dice , Super BlackJack, King Camel

10. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to cwstnsko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hi- This is Braden with AAAPachislo and I will address the issue myself this morning.

Ebay has ended my auctions and suspended my account and did not give me any reason in their email. I am trying to get in touch with customer support but have so far had no luck.

Linda- Your machine is being shipped on Monday, I hope you got my last email with that information in it.

As far as our packing goes. We are new and doing everything we can to improve, roam wasnt built in a day. We are improving on the packaging as best and as fast as we can. We have custom foam inserts coming in on Monday instead of using sheets of foam and cutting them ourselves.

I assure everyone that we will be back on eBay and anyone who has ordered from us will get their machines! We are going to continue to grow and get better at what we do. I personally have learned A LOT since we started about 2 months ago. Please feel free to email me with any questions.

12. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to aaapachislo

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Braden, I hope you didn't take offense to the comment I made. The way I look at it, if a machine is delivered with no damage I'm happy. I have heard nothing but praise for you and have heard that you are taking all comments on making your packaging better, that right there shows me that you are attempting to meet the needs and demands of the customers. That ranks #1 in my book. I know you can't just snap your fingers and whalla, everything is perfect. it takes time and commitment, and so far thats what you are doing. keep up the good work and look forward to possibly doing bussiness again with you.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

No I was not offended at all. We are going to get this as good as we can and feedback from you guys is the only way we are going to do it. We will be back up shortly and selling again soon.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by sellyourstuff
    No I was not offended at all. We are going to get this as good as we can and feedback from you guys is the only way we are going to do it. We will be back up shortly and selling again soon.
    Thats what I like to hear!!! and just to let you know, this is my first transaction with any online vendor. When I have gotten pachis I have went to pick them up and obviously paid way to much for them.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks for responding, Branden. I hope things get straightened out.

17. The following user says "Thanks" to bf_of_pf

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have been on eBay for quite a few years and follow the ebay newsgroup on a daily basis. In every case where an account was suspended, there *is* a reason given in the email from eBay! What exactly did their email state - it will tell you if it is a rules infraction, or a problem with your account not being paid-up, etc. But, in the past 6+ years I have never heard of a suspension without a reason given. Good luck in getting this straightened out!

19. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Grand Fireworks

Thanks
    Thanks Received

They may give a reason but it may be a generic type reason. Something like "Violation of ebay policies" but without a specific policy being violated.

Chris

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Very weird....I was wondering what happened to all the aaapachislo auctions I had in my Watch List. I hope you get it straightened out, Braden.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I actually bought a machine from AAAPachislo over eBay, Braden has been working with me ever since my initial contact. Dance Night was the unit I purchased and as he humbely admits, the packaging could have been a bit more tailored to a slot machine to provide a bit more protection. So when it got to me one of the brackets behind a reel was loose. I took it apart (my first time) tightened the loose alen screw and seems to have fixed it. I was also shorted some tokens...BUT

I will say that Braden is great over email and promptly responds. I did get a good price on the unit. The machine ultimatley got to me in one piece and is in great shape externally. He told me he is currently shipping my missing tokens out to me today. I do like working with Braden and I give my vote of reccomendation to him as a seller and applaud his efforts and customer service.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Fireworks
    I have been on eBay for quite a few years and follow the ebay newsgroup on a daily basis. In every case where an account was suspended, there *is* a reason given in the email from eBay! What exactly did their email state - it will tell you if it is a rules infraction, or a problem with your account not being paid-up, etc. But, in the past 6+ years I have never heard of a suspension without a reason given. Good luck in getting this straightened out!
    Hello, and welcome to Pachitalk! I see this is your 1st post. Hope your stay here is useful and enjoyable. It sounds like you have some background in matters pertaining to ebay. Please feel free to introduce yourself !
    Chris W
    Mesa, AZ
    Spin-Luck , Dragon Dice , Super BlackJack, King Camel

Thanks
    Thanks Received

For me... a former seller on ebay....I think the site stinks. It is nicknamed Feepay!
    If a seller in competetion gets after you; they will have you suspended. The most effective at doing this is the Power-sellers.
    The little guy upstart businessman has it tuff there, the competition is cut-throat...like dealing dope or something, you steal a piece of their pie and they put a hit on you.

I truly feel for you... aaapachislo , I hope you get back, I know I would hate to get stuck with 50-100 machines with no place to sell them.
    I hate ebay for selling and have quit selling anything there, I will ocasionally buy there, but for selling it is not worth the stress, aggrivation and charges.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast